The opinion of the court was delivered by: WEIGEL
STANLEY A. WEIGEL, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE
Plaintiff's motion for a Preliminary Injunction was heard on May 23, 1991. The Court has carefully considered all written and oral submissions by the parties. Good cause appearing, the Court now issues this Preliminary Injunction.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that, pending trial on the merits, defendants Operation Rescue of California, James Robinson, Dorothy Ann Connolly, Charles Metzger, and Nancy Murray, each and all of them, as well as all their officers, agents, servants, employees, attorneys, and all persons in active concert or participation with any or all of them, are hereby enjoined and restrained directly or indirectly from committing or furthering the commission of any and all of the following acts:
1. Blocking or obstructing any person's ingress to or egress from Planned Parenthood's Clinic, maintained and operated by plaintiff at 219 Southgate Avenue, Daly City, California;
2. Demonstrating, picketing, distributing literature, or counseling within twenty-five (25) feet of any entrance to said Clinic;
3. Blocking or obstructing the ingress or egress of any vehicle to or from any parking area in front of or behind said Clinic;
4. Obstructing or impeding the movement of any person between any vehicle and said Clinic, or of any person using the walkway designated on the attached diagram;
5. Approaching any person once such a person has stated that he or she does not wish to be approached;
6. Shouting, chanting, or otherwise producing loud noises which can be heard within said Clinic;
7. Physically touching, threatening to physically touch, or shouting at any individual entering or leaving said Clinic;
8. Disturbing the peace or otherwise violating any local or state laws, regulations, or ordinances.
No person who has notice of this Preliminary Injunction shall fail to comply with its letter and spirit nor shall any person subvert its letter or spirit by any sham, indirection, or other artifice.
The Court retains jurisdiction to modify this injunction at any time and from time to time on its own motion or upon the motion of any party in the interest of effectuating its intendments or in the interest of ...