UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 8, 2006
COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC, A DELAWARE COMPANY, PLAINTIFF,
FINISAR CORPORATION, A DELAWARE CORPORATION, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable William United States District Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER RE SCHEDULE FOR CLAIM CONSTRUCTION
Wherefore, pursuant to this Court's Amended Case Management Order of November 13, 2006, the parties-Plaintiff Comcast Cable Communications, LLC ("Comcast") and Defendant Finisar Corporation ("Finisar")-have met and conferred regarding a briefing schedule leading up to the claim-construction hearing, which will be held on March 21, 2007, at 1:30 p.m.; Wherefore the parties submitted on November 30, 2006 a proposed order stipulating to a briefing schedule, which was denied by the Court on December 5, 2006 for failure to include a date by which to file a Joint Claim Construction and Prehearing Statement; Wherefore the parties subsequently met and conferred and stipulated to filing a Joint Claim Construction and Prehearing Statement no later than February 9, 2007; In accordance with the stipulation of the parties, the briefing schedule shall be as follows:
1. The parties shall exchange a list of terms to be construed no later than January 17, 2007.
2. The parties shall exchange proposed constructions of the terms to be construed no later than January 31, 2007.
3. The parties shall file a Joint Claim Construction and Prehearing Statement no later than February 9, 2007.
4. Finisar shall file its opening brief no later than February 14, 2007.
5. Comcast shall file its opposition brief no later than February 28, 2007.
6. Finisar shall file its reply brief no later than March 7, 2007.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2006 VersusLaw Inc.