UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 19, 2007
ADOLFO MENDOZA, AZUCENA MENDOZA, A.M., JR., A MINOR, R.M., A MINOR, E.M., A MINOR, BY AND THROUGH THEIR GUARDIAN AD LITEM, ADOLFO MENDOZA, AND JHONNY MENDOZA, PLAINTIFFS,
CITY OF VACAVILLE POLICE OFFICER SCOTT WHITEHOUSE, SOLANO COUNTY AGENTS FRED DORAN, MIKE WOOD, STEVE MIRIANI, JORGE GIL-BLANCO, AND ALDO SERRANO, CITY OF PITTSBURGH POLICE OFFICER JOE RIPOSA, AND DOES 1 THROUGH 50. DEFENDANTS.
ORDER GRANTING PETITION FOR APPOINTMENT OF GUARDIAN AD LITEM
JURY TRIAL DEMANDED
Petitioner, ADOLFO MENDOZA, alleges:
1. A.M., Jr. is a minor, born in 1996, age 10.
2. R.M. is a minor, born in 1999, age 8.
3. E.M. is a minor, born in 2002, age 4.
4. A.M., Jr., R.M., and E.M. have a cause of action against the above-named defendants arising out of the incident that occurred on March 23, 2005.
5. A.M. Jr., R.M., and E.M. have no general guardian and no previous petitions for appointment of a guardian ad litem have been filed in this matter.
6. Petitioner, whose address is 41 DiMaggio Avenue, Pittsburg, California, 94565, is the natural father of A.M., Jr., R.M., and E.M. and is a competent and responsible person, and fully competent to act as guardian ad litem.
7. Petitioner resides with the minors, and their mother, Azucena, and she has no objection to their father acting as guardian ad litem.
WHEREFORE, Petitioner moves the court for an order appointing ADOLFO MENDOZA, as guardian ad litem for A.M., Jr., R.M., and E.M. for the purpose of bringing action against the above named defendants on the claim hereinabove stated.
DATED: January 31, 2007
ADOLFO MENDOZA ORDER
The petition for an order appointing ADOLFO MENDOZA as guardian ad litem is GRANTED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.