UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 10, 2007
DENNIS E. WALKER, PLAINTIFF / COUNTERDEFENDANT,
MICHAEL W. CROW AND RICHARD KEYES, DEFENDANTS / COUNTERCLAIMANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hayes, Judge
ORDER SETTING TRIAL AND RELATED DATES
On July 9, 2007, the parties appeared at a pretrial conference before the Honorable William Q. Hayes, United States District Judge. In consideration of the parties' arguments and representations at the pretrial conference, the Court now ORDERS the following:
(1) A bench trial with respect to Plaintiff Dennis E. Walker's equitable contribution claim shall begin on Tuesday, September 18, 2007, at 9:00 AM.
(2) The parties shall appear at a pretrial conference on Monday, August 20, 2007, at 11:00 AM.
(3) The parties shall file a revised pretrial order on or before Monday, August 13, 2007.
(4) Each party shall file a trial brief on or before Monday, August 13, 2007.
(5) A jury trial with respect to Defendants' counterclaims will begin on Tuesday, December 4, 2007, at 9:00 AM.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
WILLIAM Q. HAYES United States District Judge
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.