UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
October 29, 2007
ALIA AHMADI, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS-PETITIONERS,
MICHAEL CHERTOFF, U.S. SECRETARY OF HOMELAND SECURITY, ET AL, DEFENDANTS-RESPONDENTS.
[CORRECTED] STIPULATION OF EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE
STIPULATION OF TIME TO FILE ANSWER
TO THE COURT, ALL PARTIES, AND COUNSEL OF RECORD:
The parties hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. On July 2, 2007, plaintiffs Alia Ahmadi, Miao Ling Huang, Yan Wang and Fu Zhong filed the instant action, seeking their naturalization by the Court pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1447(b) and declaratory and injunctive relief on behalf of themselves and a proposed class.
2. On August 10, 2007, plaintiffs filed an amended Complaint, adding plaintiffs Vladimir Mikulicic, Igor Ovchinnikov, Biljana Petrovic, Sergei Sapozhnikov, and Eiman Taky.
3. Since the filing of the original complaint, plaintiffs Miao Ling Huang and Fu Zhong have been voluntarily dismissed from this action, and the claims pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1447(b) for plaintiffs Mikulicic, Petrovic, Wang and Taky have been dismissed from this action.
4. On October 15, 2007, the Court entered an Order granting Defendants' Motion to Dismiss in part and denying it in part.
5. The Court has granted permission for plaintiffs to amend their Complaint to add additional plaintiffs on or before October 31, 2007.
6. The parties agree to extend the time for Plaintiffs to amend their Complaint and for Defendants to file a formal answer to the Amended Complaint to Thursday, November 15, 2007.
Based upon the stipulation of the parties, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the time for Plaintiffs to amend their Complaint to add plaintiffs, and the time for Defendants to file their Answer to Plaintiffs' Second Amended Complaint be extended to November 15, 2007.
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.