ORDER RE: JURY TRIAL PREPARATION FOR JUDGE SAMUEL CONTI
JURY TRIAL PREPARATION FOR JUDGE CONTI
No later than ten (10) days before trial, each party shall serve upon all other parties and lodge with this court an original and three copies of the following:
(1) A JOINT agreed upon, brief statement of the case to be read to the jury prior to trial.
(2) Proposed Voir Dire questions.
(4) A list of exhibits conforming substantially to the form attached as Appendix A. Upon request of a party, any party shall make the original of any exhibit available for inspection and/or copying.
(5) A list of witnesses, including expert witnesses, in the expected order of their presentation. The witness list shall also include:
(a) a brief statement as to the content of the witness' testimony;
(b) an estimate of the time of the witness' testimony, on both direct and cross examination;
(c) any expert testimony shall strictly comply with FRCP Rule 26(a).
(d) any Daubert objections to the testimony of any expert or witness should be raised with the Court by motion ten (10) days before trial, or objection is WAIVED.
No witnesses other than those on said list shall be allowed to testify, except upon express order of this court.
(6) A statement designating all excerpts from depositions (specifying the witness' name, with page and line references), answers to interrogatories, and responses to requests for admission to be offered at trial for any purpose other than impeachment or rebuttal.
(7) JOINT jury instructions (see section C. infra).
(8) A proposed form of verdict.
(9) Motions in Limine will be heard at the pretrial conference. Motions in limine are to be filed and served no later than ten (10) days prior to the pretrial conference, oppositions are to be filed and served no ...