UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
January 3, 2008
ISCO INDUSTRIES, PLAINTIFF,
NORTH BAY CONSTRUCTION, INC., ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
NORTH BAY CONSTRUCTION, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, DEFENDANT AND CROSS- COMPLAINANT,
ISCO INDUSTRIES, LLC, A KENTUCKY LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, AND ROES 1 THROUGH 50, INCLUSIVE, CROSS-DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claudia Wilken United States District Judge
ORDER GRANTING AS MODIFIED
Stipulation to Continue Trial and Related Deadlines from Case Management Order
The parties to this litigation submitted their stipulation in the above-entitled court seeking an order to continue various deadlines. The court, having considered the moving papers, and other evidence of counsel present, AND GOOD CAUSE APPEARING THEREFORE:
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. Mediation Session to be held by: May 20, 2008
2. Date of Next Case Management Conference: June 12, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
3. Completion of Fact Discovery: June 12, 2008
4. Disclosure of identities and reports of expert witnesses: June 12, 2008
5. Case dispositive motions heard by: June 12, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
6. Completion of expert witness discovery: June 26, 2008
7. Plaintiff to file dispositive motion by: April 23, 2008
8. Defendants' opposition/cross-motion due: May 7, 2008
9. Plaintiff's reply/opposition to cross-motion due May 14, 2008
10. Defendant's surreply due May 21, 2008.
11. Final Pretrial Conference at 2:00 p.m. on August 26, 2008.
12. A 10-day jury trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. on September 22, 2008.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.