The opinion of the court was delivered by: Barbara L. Major United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER FOLLOWING EARLY NEUTRAL EVALUATION CONFERENCE, SETTING RULE 26 COMPLIANCE AND NOTICE OF CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE and RELATED COUNTERCLAIM.
On January 14, 2008 at 1:30 p.m. the Court held a telephonic, attorneys-only Early Neutral Evaluation Conference ("ENE") in the above-entitled action. Appearing were Jonathan Paul on behalf of Plaintiff and Karen Holmes and Todd Samuels on behalf of Defendants.
During the conference, the Court discussed compliance with Rule 26 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Based thereon, the Court issues the following orders:
1. Any objections made to initial disclosure pursuant to Rule 26(a)(1)(A-D) are overruled, and the parties are ordered to proceed with the initial disclosure process. Any further objections to initial disclosure will be resolved as required by Rule 26;
2. The Rule 26(f) conference shall be completed on or before January 28, 2008;
3. A joint discovery plan shall be lodged with Magistrate Judge Barbara L. Major on or before February 4, 2008;
4. Initial disclosures pursuant to Rule 26(a)(1)(A-D) shall occur on or before February 11, 2008; and,
5. A Case Management Conference pursuant to Rule 16(b) shall be held on February 21, 2008 at 2:30 p.m., or as soon thereafter as the Court's calendar will allow, with the chambers of Magistrate Judge Major. Counsel shall appear telephonically. The Court will initiate the conference call.
Parties are hereby warned that failure to comply with this Order may result in the imposition of sanctions. Additionally, failure to respond to discovery requests or to comply with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure regarding discovery may result in the imposition of sanctions including monetary sanctions, evidentiary sanctions and the dismissal or default of your case.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw ...