The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Nita L. Stormes U.S. Magistrate Judge
ORDER FOLLOWING EARLY NEUTRAL EVALUATION CONFERENCE, SETTING RULE 26 COMPLIANCE, AND NOTICE OF TELEPHONIC CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
On February 4, 2008, the Court convened an Early Neutral Evaluation Conference in the above-entitled action. The case did not settle. The Court discussed compliance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure, Rule 26, and based thereon, issues the following orders:
1. Counsel are ordered to appear telephonically on March 28, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. before Magistrate Judge Stormes for a Case Management Conference pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 16(b). Plaintiff's counsel shall initiate the telephonic conference.
2. The parties shall submit a stipulated Protective Order to the Court for approval and entry on or before February 11, 2008. The parties are instructed to consult Local Civil Rule 7.2 for the appropriate procedure for filing a stipulation/joint motion with the Court.
2. The Rule 26(f) conference shall be completed on or before February 29, 2008.
3. A Joint Discovery Plan shall be lodged with Magistrate Judge Stormes on or before March 12, 2008. (The date and time for the CMC should be included in the caption of the Joint Discovery Plan.)
4. The date of initial disclosure pursuant to Rule 26(a)(1)(A-D) shall occur on or before March 17, 2008.
Plaintiffs' counsel shall serve a copy of this order on all parties that enter this case hereafter. Each responsible attorney of record and all parties representing themselves shall participate in the conference. Represented parties need not participate.
Failure of any counsel or party to comply with this order will result in sanctions.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw ...