The opinion of the court was delivered by: Maxine M. Chesney United States District Judge
[PROPOSED] ORDER GRANTING PLAINTIFF RUSSO'S MOTION FOR LEAVE TO EFFECT ALTERNATIVE SERVICE ON DEFENDANT DOMAIN DELUXE; DISCHARGING ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE
This matter came before the Court on Plaintiff John A. Russo's ("Russo") Motion for Leave to Effect Alternative Service on Defendant Domain Deluxe. Having reviewed Russo's Motion, the Declarations of Joel R. Dichter and Derek Linke and exhibits thereto, and all of the relevant papers and pleadings on file with the Court in this matter, the Court FINDS and ORDERS as follows:
1. Plaintiff has undertaken good faith diligent efforts to serve Domain Deluxe and has been unable to do so.
Accordingly, the Order to Show Cause is hereby DISCHARGED.
2. Russo is granted leave to serve Domain Deluxe with the Summons and Complaint using the following methods:
i. Via the contact information Domain Deluxe provided to IARegistry by service by email to and postal mail to Domain Deluxe, 16/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong, HK;
ii. Via the contact information provided for the Domain Name by the privacy service at the current registrar for the Domain Name by email to <email@example.com> and postal mail to PRINT.COM c/o Whois Identity Shield, 142-757 W. Hastings St., Suite #777, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6C 1A1, with instructions to forward to Domain Deluxe; firstname.lastname@example.org>
iii. Via Ari Goldberger, an attorney who confirmed that he represented Domain Deluxe, by email at and facsimile to (858) 874-9182.
3. Russo shall serve Domain Deluxe using all of the foregoing methods within five (5) days after issuance of this Order.
4. Service shall be deemed effective upon Russo's dispatch of the documents via all of the methods listed above.
5. Russo shall file proof of service, with respect to each of the above-referenced
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw ...