UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 16, 2008
ROHNERT PARK CITIZENS TO ENFORCE CEQA, AND DOES 1 THROUGH 5, INCLUSIVE, PLAINTIFF,
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, FEDERAL HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION, AND DOES 6 THROUGH 10, INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Thelton E. Henderson
[PROPOSED] ORDER Date: July 14, 2008 Time: 1:30 p.m. Ctrm: 12, 19th Fl, SF
A Case Management Conference in this matter having been held on July 14, 24 2008 and appearing as attorneys were Rose M. Zoia for Plaintiff and Charles O'Connor 25 for Federal Defendants, the Court orders the following briefing and hearing schedule in 26 this matter: 27 28
1. Plaintiff shall file and serve its motion for summary judgment no later than September 22, 2008;
2. Federal Defendants shall file and serve its memorandum in opposition to Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment and Federal Defendants' motion for summary judgment no later than October 14, 2008;
3. Plaintiff shall file and serve its reply memorandum in support of its summary judgment motion and memorandum in opposition to Federal Defendants' motion for summary judgment no later than October 27, 2008;
4. Federal Defendants shall file and serve its reply memorandum in support of their motion for summary judgment no later than November 3, 2008; and
5. The hearing in this matter shall take place on November 10, 2008, at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom 12 of this Court.
Approved as to form: JOSEPH P. RUSSONIELLO United States Attorney CHARLES M. O'CONNOR Attorneys for Federal Defendants Assistant U.S. Attorney
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.