The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patricia V. Trumbull
STIPULATION TO CONTINUE DEADLINE TO COMPLETE MEDIATION & ORDER
Parties, through their respective counsel, stipulate to continue the deadline to complete mediation as follows:
1. This case was filed on February 5, 2008.
2. The Initial Case Management Conference was held on June 10, 2008.
3. On June 10, 2008, the Court referred this case the Court sponsored mediation.
4. On June 3, 2008, this Court referred the case to the Court connected mediation. Pursuant to ADR Local Rule 3-6, the deadline to complete the mediation is September 3, 2008.
5. On July 3, 2008, Honorable Susanne Nusbaum (Ret.) was appointed the mediator in this case.
6. On July 17, 2008, a pre-mediation was held. Parties, with the mediator consent, agreed to tentatively set the mediation on October 2, 2008 in order to allow time to conduct discovery.
7. As such, parties hereby respectfully request that the Court continue the deadline to complete mediation from September 3, 2008 to October 31, 2008.
GOOD CAUSE APPEARING, IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw ...