UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
July 29, 2008
GARY MORSE PLAINTIFF,
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION, ET AL. DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger Judge
REVISED SCHEDULING ORDER
WHEREAS the ex-parte application of plaintiff was heard on July 23, 2008, at 2:30 pm, at which time all counsel appeared, and there being good cause.
THEREFORE the Court hereby modifies the Scheduling Order as follows:
1. Plaintiff shall have until August 1, 2008 to submit a supplemental report of Bruce Agle, the revised report to be served by fax by 12:00 noon;
2. Defendant shall have until August 12, 2008 to submit its response to the supplemental report;
3. The continued hearing on the motion for summary judgment shall be at 2:00 pm on August 18, 2008 in Courtroom 3;
4. The pretrial conference shall be continued to August 18, 2008, at 2:00 p.m., immediately following the hearing on the motion for summary judgment;
5. Trial shall be continued to September 16, 2008 at 9:00 am in Courtroom 3.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.