UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 8, 2008
DAVID F. JADWIN, D.O. PLAINTIFF,
COUNTY OF KERN, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger U.S. Dist. Judge
Action Filed: January 6, 2007
Trial Date: December 2, 2008
STIPULATION RE DEPOSITIONS AFTER DISCOVERY CUT-OFF& ORDER THEREON
WHEREAS, at a hearing held on August 6, 2008, the Court ordered the convening of 17 depositions on 11 full days spanning from August 7 to August 25, 2008;
WHEREAS, the deposition schedule set by the Court extends discovery past the discovery cut-off and occupies dates that had previously been set by the parties for expert and PMK depositions;
WHEREAS, the parties now find it necessary to re-set said depositions on additional dates that are after the discovery cut-off;
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the parties through their respective counsel, that such depositions be held as follows, starting at 9 a.m. on each such date:
1. August 26, 2008: Deposition by Plaintiff of Dr. McAfee at his office at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, Dean's Office, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA;
2. August 27 to 30 (or earlier), 2008: Deposition by Plaintiff of County of Kern at Holiday Inn Select in Bakerfield, CA.;
3. September 2, 2008: Deposition by Defendants of Ms. Levison at Mr. Wasser's office at 400 Capitol Mall, Suite 1100, Sacramento, CA 95814;
4. September 3, 2008: Deposition by Defendants of Dr. Weiss at his office at City of Hope, 1500 E. Duarte Rd., Duarte, CA 91010;
5. September 4, 2008: Deposition by Defendants of Ms. Rizzardi at her office at 140 South Lake Avenue, Suite 230, Pasadena, CA 91101;
6. September 5, 2008: Deposition by Defendants of Dr. Reading at his office at 462 North Linden Dr Ste 445, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
Dated: August 8, 2008
LAW OFFICES OF MARK A. WASSER By: Mark A. Wasser Attorney for Defendants County of Kern, et al.
Dated: August 8 , 2008
LAW OFFICE OF EUGENE LEE By: Eugene D. Lee (as authorized on 8/8/08) Attorney for Plaintiff, David F. Jadwin, D.O.
The parties having stipulated as hereinabove set forth and good cause appearing,
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.