IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 13, 2008
DEFENDANT: AURORA CAHAYAG CABALAR
Judgment - CASE PROBATION
The defendant is hereby sentenced to probation for a term of 3 years.
The defendant shall not commit another federal, state, or local crime. The defendant shall not unlawfully possess a controlled substance. The defendant shall refrain from any unlawful use of a controlled substance. The defendant shall submit to one drug test within 15 days of placement on probation and two periodic drug tests thereafter.
[X] The above drug testing condition is suspended based on the court's determination that the defendant poses a low risk of future substance abuse. (Check if applicable.)
[ ] The defendant shall not possess a firearm, ammunition, destructive device, or any other dangerous weapon. (Check if applicable.)
[ ] The defendant shall cooperate in the collection of DNA as direct as directed by the probation officer. (Check if applicable.) [ ] The defendant shall register with the state sex offender registration agency in the state where the defendant resides, works, or is a student, as direct by the probation officer. (Check if applicable.) [ ] The defendant shall participate in an approved program for domestic violence. (Check if applicable.)
If this judgment imposes a fine or restitution, it is a condition of probation that the defendant pay in accordance with the Schedule of Payments sheet of this judgment.
The defendant must comply with the standard conditions that have been adopted by this court as well with any additional conditions in this judgment.
Any appearance bond filed on behalf of the defendant is hereby exonerated.
1) The defendant shall not leave the judicial district without permission of the court or probation officer;
2) The defendant shall report to the probation officer, and shall submit a truthful and complete written report within the first five days of each month;
3) The defendant shall answer truthfully all inquiries by the probation officer and follow the instructions of the probation officer;
4) The defendant shall support his or her dependants and meet other family responsibilities;
5) The defendant shall work regularly at a lawful occupation, unless excused by the probation officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons;
6) The defendant shall notify the probation officer at least ten days prior to any change in residence or employment;
7) The defendant shall refrain from excessive use of alcohol and shall not purchase, possess, use, distribute, or administer any controlled substance or any paraphernalia related to any controlled substances, except as prescribed by a physician;
8) The defendant shall not frequent places where controlled substances are illegally sold, used, distributed, or administered;
9) The defendant shall not associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity, and shall not associate with any person convicted of a felony, unless granted permission to do so by the probation officer;
10) The defendant shall permit a probation officer to visit him or her at any time at home or elsewhere, and shall permit confiscation of any contraband observed in plain view of the probation officer;
11) The defendant shall notify the probation officer within seventy-two hours of being arrested or questioned by a law enforcement officer;
12) The defendant shall not enter into any agreement to act as an informer or a special agent of a law enforcement agency without the permission of the Court; and
13) As directed by the probation officer, the defendant shall notify third parties of risks that may be occasioned by the defendant's criminal record or personal history or characteristics, and shall permit the probation officer to make such notifications and to confirm the defendant's compliance with such notification requirement.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.