The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action and arrest to be given in a newspaper of general circulation, designated by order of the Court;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper for publication;
3. The defendant approximately $21,770.00 in U.S. Currency was seized in the city of Los Molino, in Tehama County, California. The Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant currency on April 28,2008 and May 5 and 12, 2008 in the Wall Street Journal.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. In the following newspaper, a legal newspaper of general circulation, located in the county in which the defendant currency was seized: the Red Bluff Daily News;
c. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court, title and number of the action;
(2) The date of the arrest/seizure;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property arrested/seized;
(4) The name, address, and telephone number of the attorney for the Plaintiff;
(5) A statement that claims of persons entitled to possession or claiming an interest pursuant to Supplemental Rule G(5) must be filed with the Clerk and served on the attorney for the ...