IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
August 27, 2008
IN RE: HOOVER,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows United States Magistrate Judge
Inmate Gary Hoover, CDC # C-48040, incarcerated at North Kern State Prison, filed a letter on 8/18/08, raising certain safety concerns.
Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. Gary Hoover's letter, filed on 8/18/08 (#1), be served by mail upon the warden of North Kern State Prison, along with this order;
2. A copy of the 8/18/08 (# 1) letter and this order are to be served electronically upon the state Attorney General, and a courtesy copy of both provided to the U.S. Attorney's Office;
3. The North Kern State Prison warden and the state Attorney General's office must provide a response to this court as soon as possible and in any case by no later than ten calendar days from the date of this order;
4. The Clerk is to serve inmate Hoover with a copy of this order ONLY and NOT with the letter attachment, i.e., not with a copy of the 8/18/08 (#1) letter he filed; and
5. The Clerk's Office is to place the letter from Gary Hoover, filed on 8/18/08 (# 1), under seal in the docket of this matter.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.