The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
Discovery Cut-Off: 10/6/08 Dispositive Motion Filing Non-Dispositive and
SCHEDULING CONFERENCE ORDER
Deadline: 11/3/08 Settlement Conference Date: None Pre-Trial Conference Date: 12/15/08 11:00 Ctrm. 3 Trial Date: 2/10/09 9:00 Ctrm. 3 (JT-4 days)
I. Date of Scheduling Conference. September 5, 2008
II. Appearances Of Counsel
III. New Discovery Plan and Cut-Off Dates
1. The parties are ordered to complete all discovery, including experts, on or before October 6, 2008.
IV. Pre-Trial Motion Schedule
1. Any pretrial motions, both non-dispositive and dispositive, except discovery motions, will be filed on or before November 3, 2008, and heard on December 1, 2008, at 10:00 a.m. before Judge Oliver W. Wanger in Courtroom 3.
2. In scheduling such motions, the Judge may grant applications for an order shortening time pursuant to Local Rule 142(d). However, if counsel does not obtain an order shortening time, the notice of motion must comply with Local Rule 251.
V. Pre-Trial Conference Date
1. The new Pre-Trial Conference Date is December 15, 2008, at 11:00 a.m. in Courtroom 3, 7th Floor, before the Honorable Oliver W. Wanger, United States District Judge.
2. The parties are ordered to file a Joint Pre-Trial Statement pursuant to Local Rule 281(a)(2).
3. Counsel's attention is directed to Rules 281 and 282 of the Local Rules of Practice for the Eastern District of California, as to the obligations of counsel in preparing for the pre-trial conference. The ...