UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT for the EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 5, 2008
OW DARRYL D. WALKER, PRETRIAL SERVICES
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Gregory G. Hollows U.S. Magistrate Judge
PRETRIAL SERVICES VIOLATION PETITION
Officer of the Court, presenting an official report upon the conduct and attitude of Shamisa who was placed on bond by the Honorable Gregory G. Hollows, U.S. Magistrate Judge, sitting in the Court at Sacramento, California, ay of January, 2008, who imposed the general terms and conditions of pretrial supervision theretofore adopted by the Court and also ial terms and conditions as follows: 18 USC 287 - False Claims and Aiding and Abetting (3 Counts).
IONS: The defendant was released on a $10,000 unsecured bond with Pretrial Services supervision and special conditions of see attachment.
ULLY PRESENTING PETITION FOR ACTION OF COURT FOR CAUSE AS FOLLOWS: , 2008, the defendant was arrested by Vallejo Police Department for Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Marijuana for Sale, and angerment. Therefore, failing to obey all laws, a violation of her pretrial release conditions.
THAT THE COURT WILL ORDER: This matter placed on this court's calendar on September 12, 2008, at 2 p.m.
WN ADDRESS: On file with Pretrial Services
NUM BER: On file with Pretrial Services er penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.
Respectfully submitted, /d/ Darryl D. Walker Darryl D. Walker Pretrial Services Officer
Court hereby orders a bench warrant be issued for the arrest of said defendant, bail set at $.
Court hereby orders this ex parte motion and order be sealed.
Court orders a summons be issued with an appearance date of. Court hereby orders this matter placed on this court's calendar on Sept. 12, 2008, at 2:00 p.m. and orders the Pretrial Services Officer ntact the defendant and/or attorney of record to advise them of said order.
Considered and ordered this 8th day of Sept., 2008, and ordered filed and made a part of the records in the above case.
Pretrial Services Violation Petition - page 2 Shamisa Lauderdale
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF RELEASE:
1. You shall report to and comply with the rules and regulations of the Pretrial Services Agency;
2. You shall report in person to the Pretrial Services Agency on the first working day following your release from custody;
3. You are to reside at a location approved by the pretrial services officer and not move or absent yourself from this residence for more than 24 hours without the prior approval of the pretrial services officer;
4. Your travel is restricted to the Eastern District of California without the prior consent of the pretrial services officer;
5. You shall not possess a firearm, destructive device, or other dangerous weapon; additionally, you shall provide written proof of divestment of all firearms currently under your control;
6. You shall refrain from excessive use of alcohol or any use of a narcotic drug or other controlled substance without a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner; and you shall notify Pretrial Services immediately of any prescribed medication(s). However, medicinal marijuana, prescribed or not, may not be used;
7. You shall submit to drug or alcohol testing as approved by the pretrial services officer; 8. You shall seek and/or maintain employment and provide proof of same as requested by your pretrial services officer; 9. You shall clear up all outstanding warrant and provide proof to Pretrial Services.
CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF EVENTS
On January 28, 2008, February 6, 16, 2008, March 14, 2008, April 8, 27, 2008, the defendant tested positive for marijuana. It was agreed upon by Pretrial Services, the AUSA, and defense counsel, that the defendant would benefit from drug counseling. On July 8, 2008, a Stipulation and Order was signed by Judge Brennan to adding the following condition: 10. You shall participate in a program of medical treatment, including treatment for drug or alcohol dependency, as approved by the Pretrial Services Officer.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.