The opinion of the court was delivered by: Whitney Huston
STIPULATION AND [proposed] ORDER FOR EXTENSION OF DEADLINES; DECLARATION OF WHITNEY HUSTON
Magistrate Judge: Maria-Elena James
Complaint filed: June 1, 2008
WHEREAS, Plaintiff Krista O'Donovan ("Plaintiff") filed her Complaint in this action on June 2, 2006;
WHEREAS, Defendant CashCall, Inc. ("Defendant") was served with the Complaint on August 22, 2008 and Defendant's Answer to the Complaint is due September 11, 2008;
WHEREAS, the parties conferred on September 9, 2008, in which:
(1) Plaintiff's counsel agreed to extend the time for Defendant to Answer the Complaint pursuant to Local Rule 6-1(a);
(2) Plaintiff's counsel informed Defendant that she intends to file an Amended Complaint; and
(3) Defendant's and Plaintiff's counsel agreed that it would be preferable for Defendant's responsive pleading to be filed after Defendant has had an opportunity to review the Amended Complaint.
WHEREAS, the June 1, 2008 Order Setting Initial Case Management Conference and ADR Deadlines ("CMC Order") contains Court ordered deadlines in September and October 2008;
NOW, THEREFORE, Plaintiff and Defendant, through their respective counsel, hereby stipulate, subject to the approval of this Court, that:
(1) Plaintiff shall file an Amended Complaint by October 10, 2008;
(2) Defendant shall answer or otherwise respond to the Amended Complaint by no later ...