IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 10, 2008
BUTTE ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL, PLAINTIFF,
UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS; UNITED STATES FISH AND WILDLIFE SERVICE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
The parties' Joint Status Report ("JSR") filed August 29, 2008, indicates if Plaintiff failed to file a motion for preliminary injunction on September 8, 2008, cross-motions for summary judgment should be scheduled as proposed in the JSR. Cross-motions for summary judgment are scheduled as proposed in the JSR:
(1) Defendants shall file the administrative record on or before September 12, 2008;
(2) Plaintiff shall file motion for summary judgment on or before October 3, 2008;
(3) Defendants shall file cross-motion for summary judgment and opposition to Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment on or before October 24, 2008;
(4) Plaintiff shall file reply to opposition to motion for summary judgment and opposition to cross-motion for summary judgment on or before November 7, 2008;
(5) Defendants shall file reply to opposition to cross-motion for summary judgment on or before November 21, 2008;
(6) proposed hearing on cross-motions for summary judgment shall be set on or before December 15, 2008.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.