IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
September 11, 2008
EDWARD T. MALONE, PLAINTIFF,
D.L. RUNNELS, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff has requested an extension of time to submit the documents for service pursuant to the court's order of June 27, 2008. In addition, defendants have filed a motion to modify the scheduling order to allow them to take depositions.
Good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's motion for an extension of time (docket no. 41) is granted;
2. Plaintiff is granted sixty days from the date of this order in which to submit the necessary documents for service;
3. Defendants' motion to modify the scheduling order (docket no. 40) is granted;
4. Defendants have until September 30, 2008 in which to take depositions;
5. The dates for filing dispositive motions, for filing pretrial statements, for pretrial conference and for trial established in the scheduling order (docket no. 29) are hereby vacated; and
6. Dispositive motions are due by November 1, with opposition due by December 1, and the reply, if any due December 15, 2008; the dates for pretrial conference and trial will be reset later, if necessary.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.