UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
November 7, 2008
SPYROS ECONOMIDES, PLAINTIFF,
PETER TSAKANIKAS, AND DOES I THROUGH XXV, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Jeffrey S. White United States District Court Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO CONTINUE CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE AND RELATED PROCEEDINGS
WHEREAS, on October 3, 2008, the court re-referred the above-entitled action to mediation to be completed by December 2, 2008;
WHEREAS, the court further ordered that in the event the parties could not settle the case through mediation, to submit a status report (with plan of action and proposed deadlines) by December 12, 2008;
WHEREAS, the court further ordered that a further case management conference be held on Friday, December 19, 2008 at 1:30 p.m. in Courtroom 2 before the Hon. Jeffrey S. White;
WHEREAS, on October 29, 2008, Robin W. Siefkin, ADR Program Staff Attorney, informed the parties that she had been unable to reach Michael R. Sobel (the previous mediator appointed by the court to mediate the case) to schedule a mediation session with Mr. Sobel before the expiration of the deadline imposed by the court;
WHEREAS, Ms. Siefkin further informed the undersigned parties that it would be very difficult, in view of the holiday season, to secure the services of another mediator and complete the mediation by December 2, 2008;
Now, in light of the foregoing, plaintiff SPYROS ECONOMIDES and defendant PETER TSAKANIKAS, who are all of the parties to this action, stipulate as follows:
1. The date to complete mediation is extended to January 30, 2009;
2. The status report (with plan of action and proposed deadlines) shall be due on Monday, February 9, 2009; and
3. A further case management conference shall be held on Friday, February 20, 2009 or any other date which is convenient to the court.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
LAW OFFICES OF NICK T. RECKAS NICK T. RECKAS Attorney for Plaintiff SPYROS ECONOMIDES
PETER TSAKANIKAS IN PROPRIA PERSONA By: PETER TSAKANIKAS
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. The parties are re-referred to court mediation to be completed by January 29, 2009;
2. A status report (with plan of action and proposed deadlines) shall be filed on February 9, 2009; and
3. A further case management conference shall be held on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 1:30 p.m. in Courtroom No. 2.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.