The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Florence-marie Cooper United States District Judge
Before the Honorable Florence-Marie Cooper Having considered the papers and arguments submitted, and good cause appearing;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Plaintiffs, CARPENTERS SOUTHWEST ADMINISTRATIVE CORPORATION and FLOYD CLAY, shall have judgment as follows:
AS TO CARPENTERS SOUTHWEST ADMINISTRATIVE CORPORATION and FLOYD CLAY'S FIRST CLAIM FOR RELIEF AGAINST EA BUILDERS, INC., a California corporation, formerly known as EA ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRUCTION, INC., a California corporation, formerly known as ENVIRONMENTAL ACOUSTICS, INC.:
1. Unpaid contributions $541,187.68
2. Interest on the unpaid contributions pursuant to 29 U.S.C.A. 1132 (g)(2) (7 percent per annum) pursuant to the Trust Agreements from the due date to September 30, 2008 (accruing at $105.21 per day) 133,291.64
4. Interest pursuant to 29 U.S.C.A. 1132(g)(2)(C) (double interest on contributions) 133,291.64
5. Attorneys' fees pursuant to Local Rule 14.12 14,892.44
6. Less discrepancy disclosed in Bernard Kotkin's accounting report-2,823.21
7. Less interest on discrepancy-1,056.85
8. Less double interest on discrepancy-1,056.85 GRAND TOTAL $822,816.49
9. Plus costs to be determined after entry of judgment.
10. Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1961(a), this judgment shall bear interest at the ...