IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
December 15, 2008
PAUL P. MAGNAN, PLAINTIFF,
DAVID RUNNELS, ET AL. DEFENDANTS.
Plaintiff has filed a motion asking that the court modify the scheduling order. Good cause appearing, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's motion for modification of the scheduling order (#116) is granted;
2. The deadline for expert witness disclosure is extended to April 27, 2009;
3. The discovery cutoff is extended to June 26, 2009;
4. All other dates in the June 18, 2008 scheduling order remain unchanged;
5. Plaintiff's motion "for order shortening time" (#115) is denied as unnecessary; and
6. The hearing scheduled for December 17, 2008 before the undersigned is vacated.
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.