The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anthony W. Ishii Chief United States District Judge
STIPULATION AND ORDER TO CONTINUE MOTIONS SCHEDULE
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED by and between the parties hereto through their respective counsel, KIMBERLY SANCHEZ, Assistant United States Attorney for Plaintiff and PATIENCE MILROD attorney for the defendant:
1. To continue the due date for defense motions, currently scheduled for January 5, 2009, to a new date of January 19, 2009;
2. To continue the due date for the government's response to motions currently scheduled for January 20, 2009, to a new date of March 10, 2009;
3. To continue the due date for defendants' reply briefing from January 23, 2009 to March 13, 2009;
4. To continue the hearing date on motions currently set for January 26, 2009, to a new date of March 16, 2009.
5. To exclude time until March 16, 2009 pursuant to the Speedy Trial Act, 18 U.S.C. § 3161(h)(8)(A), for defense counsel investigation, preparation and filing of motions, and through and until the date of decision on such motions pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §3161(h)(1)(F) and (J).
6. To allow the government sufficient time to respond due to the fact that Kimberly Sanchez, Assistant United States Attorney for Plaintiff will be going on leave starting on February 2, 2009.
Having received and reviewed the stipulation of the parties, and good cause appearing therefor,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that that the hearing presently set for January 26, 2009, at 9:00 a.m., be continued to March 16, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. Defense motions shall be filed no later than January 19, 2009, the government's response no later than March 10, 2009, and the defendant's reply briefing no later than March 13, 2009. The January 26, 2009 hearing date and previously-set motions schedule is hereby vacated.