The opinion of the court was delivered by: Anthony W. Ishii Chief United States District Judge
STIPULATION REGARDING DEFENDANTS' MOTIONS
Judge: Anthony W. Ishii Magistrate Judge: Gary S. Austin Hearing Date: January 26, 2009 Hearing Time: 1:30 p.m. Courtroom: 2
IT IS HEREBY STIPULATED AND AGREED by and between the parties, through the undersigned:
1. That the Defendants have filed multiple Motions to Dismiss claims and/or parties and these Motions are before the Court;
2. That the parties are currently scheduled to appear before this Court at 1:30 p.m. on January 26, 2009, for a hearing based on Defendants' Motions;
3. That Plaintiff will dismiss, without prejudice, Defendants Gitelman, Winestock, and Ivatury from this action;
4. That, on or before March 4, 2009, Plaintiff will file an Amended Complaint that narrows the causes of action to what the Plaintiff believes are the core issues in this case and that withdraws some of the present counts;
5. That the Defendants' Motions are withdrawn without prejudice to be raised at another time, if Defendants deem it appropriate; and
6. That the hearing scheduled for January 26, 2009, be removed from this Court's docket calendar.
NEAL, GERBER & EISENBERG LLP Chicago, Illinois
Samuel S. Cohen (as authorized on 1/8/09) Samuel S. Cohen (PHV) Two North LaSalle Street Suite 2200 Chicago, Illinois 60602-3801 Phone: (312) 269-8000 Fax: (312) 269-1747
DOZIER INTERNET LAW, P.C. Glen Allen, VA Donald E. Morris (PHV) 11520 Nuckols Road Suite 101 Glen Allen, VA 23059 Telephone: (804) 346-9770 Facsimile: ...