The opinion of the court was delivered by: Philip S. Gutierrez, United States District Judge
[Proposed] Judgment Reducing Tax Assessments to Judgment
Based on the Stipulation to Reduce Tax Assessments to
1. On September 5, 2007, the United States filed its Complaint to Reduce Federal Tax Assessments to Judgment, to Set Aside Fraudulent or Nominee Transfers and to Foreclose Federal Tax Liens on Real Property (Complaint).
2. As of January 26, 2009, the balance due to the United States from Gunter and Prapapun Zielke is as follows:
Self Employment Tax5,773.006,410.00
Failure to Pay Penalty1,899.752,132.25
Accuracy Related Penalty1,519.801,705.80
Interest to 1/26/0914,982.8714,135.89
Balance Due as of 1/26/0927,141.2727,782.29
3. Interest continues to accrue as allowed by law.
4. The balance due to the United States, plus accrued penalties and interest, is reduced to judgment against Gunter and Prapapun Zielke, resolving the First Cause of Action in favor of the United States.
5. Gunter and Prapapun Zielke are jointly and severally liable to the United States.
6. As between plaintiff United States of America, Gunter Zielke, and Prapapun Zielke, each party shall bear its own costs and attorney's fees in connection with this case.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...