The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sandra M. Snyder United States Magistrate Judge
APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action and arrest to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendants a 2005 Infiniti QX56, VIN: 5N3AA08A25N806191, License Number 6AEJ980; a 2004 BMW 545i, VIN: WBANB33564B107506, License Number 5WOK454; and a 2001 Mercedes Benz, VIN: WDBNG78J21A194676, License Number 5WOK450 (hereafter collectively "defendant vehicles") were seized in the city of Clovis, in Fresno County, California.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the arrest/seizure;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property ...