IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
January 22, 2009
CONSERVATION CONGRESS; CITIZENS FOR BETTER FORESTRY; KAREN WILSON; MARY LEE STEFFENSEN, PLAINTIFFS,
UNITED STATES FOREST SERVICE, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
STATUS (PRETRIAL) SCHEDULING ORDER
The parties' Joint Status Report ("JSR") filed on January 20, 2009, indicates this action will be decided on cross motions for summary judgment. Therefore, the status (pretrial scheduling) conference scheduled for February 2, 2009, is vacated and the motion are scheduled as follows:
1. Plaintiffs' motion for summary judgment shall be filed by February 16, 2009;
2. Defendant's opposition and cross-motion for summary judgment shall be filed by March 9, 2009;
3. Plaintiffs' reply and opposition to Defendant's cross-motion shall be filed by March 23, 2009;
4. Defendant's reply shall be filed by April 6, 2009;
5. The motions will be heard commencing at 9:00 a.m. on April 20, 2009, in Courtroom 10.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.