ORDER FOR APPEARANCE AND EXAMINATION OF JUDGMENT DEBTOR
Upon reading the foregoing Declaration, and it appearing that this is a proper case for the appearance of said DONALD F. GRIGLEY for application of plaintiff;
IT IS ORDERED THAT DONALD F. GRIGLEY shall appear personally before United States Magistrate Judge Margaret A. Nagle, in Courtroom 580 of the United States District Courthouse, located at 255 E. Temple Street, Los Angeles, California 90012; on March 10, 2009 at 9:30 a.m., to furnish information to aid in enforcement of a money judgment against you. You are also ordered to bring with you the documents or objects on the attached list, in your possession or control.
NOTICE TO JUDGMENT DEBTOR. IF YOU FAIL TO APPEAR AT THE TIME AND PLACE SPECIFIED IN THIS ORDER, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO ARREST AND PUNISHMENT FOR CONTEMPT OF COURT, AND THE COURT MAY MAKE AN ORDER REQUIRING YOU TO PAY THE REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES INCURRED BY THE JUDGMENT CREDITOR IN THIS PROCEEDING. See CCP 708.110(e).
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUESTED
1. Bank statements for the past 24 months from all banks, or other financial institutions, where you, or your spouse, have an account of any kind.
2. Business records for the present year and past calendar year which reflects assets, liabilities, gross receipts and expenses for any sole proprietorship, partnership or corporation in which you, or your spouse, own any interest.
3. Bank statements for the past 24 months from all banks or other financial institutions, where any sole proprietorship, partnership, or corporation in which you , or your spouse, own any interest, has an account of any kind.
4. All trust agreements in which you, or your spouse, are named trustor, trustee or beneficiary.
5. All deeds, leases, contracts, and other documents representing any ownership interest you, or your spouse, have in any real property, and all deeds of trust, mortgages, or other documents evidencing encumbrances of any kind on your real property.
6. All stocks, bonds or other securities of any class you may own, by you separately or jointly with others, including options to purchase any securities.
7. Titles and registration certificates to all motor vehicles, aircraft, and water craft owned by you or your spouse.
8. All life insurance policies in which you are either the insured or the beneficiary.
9. All promissory notes held by you or your spouse, and all other documents evidencing any money owed to you or your spouse either now or in the future.
10. All deeds, bills of sale, or other documents prepared or used in connection with any transfer of real property or personal property made by you or your spouse, either by gift, ...