The opinion of the court was delivered by: Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
SCHEDULING CONFERENCE ORDER
I. Date of Scheduling Conference.
III. Fifth Amended Complaint and Defendants' Responsive Pleadings/Motions.
1. On December 30, 2008, Plaintiffs filed their Fifth Amended Complaint. Defendants' responses to the Fifth Amended Complaint shall be due February 9, 2009. To the extent that Defendants respond by way of motion, Plaintiffs' oppositions to any such motions shall be due February 24, 2009. Defendants' replies shall be due March 3, 2009. Defendants' motions with respect to the Fifth Amended Complaint will be heard at 10:00 a.m. on March 16, 2009, in Courtroom 3.
IV. The Proposed Addition of Three Plaintiffs
1. In Plaintiffs' Supplement to Joint Scheduling Conference Statement dated December 22, 2008 ("Plaintiffs' Supplement"), they propose that Carlos Sanchez, Maria Sanchez, and Carla Sanchez be reinstated and/or joined as Plaintiffs in this action. The parties have agreed that Plaintiffs' Supplement will be deemed a motion to amend for purposes of this issue. Any opposition by Defendants to such motion shall be due February 9, 2009. Any Plaintiffs' reply in support of said motion shall be due February 24, 2009. Plaintiffs' motion will be heard at 10:00 a.m. on March 16, 2009, in Courtroom 3.
V. Amended Case Schedule.
1. In addition to scheduling the matters in Sections III and IV above, the Court and the parties engaged in a lengthy discussion regarding trial scheduling and trial process. The Court, after considering the comments of the parties, and acknowledging that the schedule may change depending on the parties' progress in preparing the case for trial, set the following dates:
a. Trial is presently set to begin at 9:00 a.m. on November 23, 2010, in Courtroom 3.
b. In anticipation of this trial date, the Court sets the following dates by which certain pre-trial activities should be completed:
(1) February 28, 2009, - no later than this date Plaintiffs will designate ten test Plaintiffs for trial.
(2) April 30, 2009 - no later than this date Defendants will designate ten test Plaintiffs for trial.
(3) March 1, 2010 - Plaintiffs designate expert witnesses and submit expert reports pursuant to Federal Rule ...