IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SAN FRANCISCO DIVISION
February 6, 2009
DAVIS WRIGHT TREMAINE LLP, JORGE ANGULO, AN INDIVIDUAL, PLAINTIFF,
MATHESON POSTAL SERVICES, A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, MARCOS BARRAGAN, AND DOES 1-25 INCLUSIVE, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Bernard Zimmerman
STIPULATION TO STAY ALL PROCEEDINGS PENDING FURTHER NOTICE
February 5, 2009
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Civil L.R. 7-12, the parties, through their undersigned counsel, stipulate as follows:
1. By Order of the court, dated December 12, 2008, the trial date and pre-trial
2. The Parties continue to be engaged in efforts to resolve this matter amicably. The x all proceedings in this Court be stayed for a period of 45 days; x all previously ordered trial and pre-trial deadlines be vacated;
3. During the 45 day period of stay, the Parties will make all best efforts to resolve
4. In the event that settlement is not reached within 45 days of the filing of the present
5. In the event that a new scheduling order and trial date is entered, the Parties will
6. Accordingly, the Parties jointly request the Court enter an Order as follows:
x All proceedings in the present matter are stayed for a period of 45 days following the filing of the above stipulation;
x All previously ordered pre-trial and trial deadlines are vacated;
x The Parties are required, no later than 45 days following the filing of the above Stipulation, to file with the Court, a stipulation of dismissal of the present action, or a request for entry of a new scheduling order in the present matter.
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.