The opinion of the court was delivered by: Bernard Zimmerman United States Magistrate Judge
In light of the parties' stipulation to extend the last date to hear summary judgment motions, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1. If plaintiff intends to file a summary judgment motion, it shall do so by March 18, 2009.
2. Claimant's opposition is due April 1, 2009. If claimant intends to file a cross motion for summary judgment, he shall do so at that time.
3. If claimant files a cross motion, plaintiff's opposition, as well as its reply to claimant's opposition, is due April 15, 2009.
4. If plaintiff does not file a cross motion, plaintiff's reply is due April 8, 2009.
5. If plaintiff files a cross motion, its reply to defendant's opposition is due April 22, 2009.
6. A hearing on any summary judgment motion is scheduled for May 20, 2009 at 10:00 a.m., in Courtroom G, 15th Floor, Federal Building, 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California 94102.
7. This schedule requires that the trial schedule be vacated.
Accordingly the trial presently scheduled to begin June 15, 2009 is continued to the week of July 20, 2009. The pretrial conference is continued to July 7, 2009 at 4:00 p.m.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw ...