APPLICATION AND ORDER FOR PUBLICATION
The United States of America, Plaintiff herein, applies for an order of publication as follows:
1. Rule G(4) of the Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions (hereafter "Supplemental Rules") provides that the Plaintiff shall cause public notice of the action and arrest to be given in a newspaper of general circulation or on the official internet government forfeiture site;
2. Local Rule 83-171, Eastern District of California, provides that the Court shall designate by order the appropriate newspaper or other vehicle for publication;
3. The defendant Approximately $63,786.12 in U.S. Currency Seized from Wells Fargo Bank Account Number 5306090506 held in the name of Best Gas and Bear River Market and the defendant Approximately $55,888.87 in U.S. Currency Seized from Wells Fargo Bank Account Number 5306078386, held in the name of Alta Sierra Station (hereafter "the defendant funds") were seized in the city of Davis, Yolo County, California. The Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service published notice of the non-judicial forfeiture of the defendant funds on July 31, August 7, 14 and 21, 2008 in The Davis Enterprise and The Union.
4. Plaintiff proposes that publication be made as follows:
b. Thirty (30) consecutive days;
c. On the official internet government forfeiture site www.forfeiture.gov;
d. The publication is to include the following:
(1) The Court and case number of the action;
(2) The date of the arrest/seizure;
(3) The identity and/or description of the property arrested/seized;
(4) The name and address of the attorney for the Plaintiff;
(5) A statement that claims of persons entitled to possession or claiming an interest pursuant to Supplemental Rule G(5) must be filed with the Court and served on the attorney for the Plaintiff no later than 60 days after the first day of ...