IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 18, 2009
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
LENARD POWELL DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Maxine Chesney United States District Judge
STIPULATION AND [PROPOSED] ORDER TO CONTINUE SENTENCING CURRENT at 2:30 p.m.
PROPOSED STATUS DATE: April 1, 2009, at 2:30 p.m.
1. On December 3, 2008, Mr. Powell entered a plea of guilty before this Court, and a sentencing date of February 18, 2009, was set.
2. Due to the high number of cases referred to the probation office in December and 20 the holiday leave schedule of the parties, the probation officer was unable to conduct a presentence interview of Mr. Powell until January 6, 2009.
3. In order to ensure that Mr. Powell's presentence investigation report is both accurate and complete, the probation officer has requested additional time to submit her report.
4. Neither the government nor the defendant object to a continuance of the sentencing.
5. The parties propose that the court re-schedule Mr. Powell's sentencing for April 1, 2009, at 2:30 p.m.
IT IS SO STIPULATED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
DATED January 12, 2009
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.