UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 20, 2009
CITY OF RED BLUFF, PLAINTIFF,
TEHAMA-COLUSA CANAL AUTHORITY; UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR, BUREAU OF RECLAMATION, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
STATUS (PRETRIAL SCHEDULING) ORDER
The parties' Joint Status Report ("JSR") filed on November 20, 2008, indicates that the following Order should issue.
Plaintiff states in the JSR that it "believes a motion to augment the record will be necessary." If Plaintiff concludes a motion to augment the administrative record is necessary, that motion shall be noticed to be heard no later than April 6, 2009 at 9:00 a.m.
The parties indicate this action should be resolved by cross-motion for summary judgment. Therefore, the briefing schedule is as follows:
1. Plaintiff's opening summary judgment motion and brief shall be filed no later than June 19, 2009;
2. Defendants' summary judgment cross-motions and opposition briefs shall be filed no later than July 20, 2009;
3. Plaintiff's summary judgment opposition and reply briefs shall be filed no later than August 3, 2009;
4. Defendants' summary judgment reply briefs shall be filed no later than August 17, 2009;
5. Hearing on cross-motions for summary judgment is scheduled to commence at 9:00 a.m. on August 31, 2009.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.