UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
February 28, 2009
RUDOLPH CANTRELL CLARK JR., PLAINTIFF,
LEROY D. BACA, LOS ANGELES COUNTY SHERIFF, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Andrew J. Guilford United States District Judge
ORDER ADOPTING FINDINGS, CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636, the Court has reviewed the Third Amended Complaint, all of the records herein, and the Report and Recommendation of the United States Magistrate Judge. No Objections have been filed to the Report and Recommendation. The Court approves and adopts the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation. Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. Defendants Brown, Cordova and Quintero's Motion to Dismiss (Document No. 78) is granted in part and denied in part.
2. Plaintiff's claims against defendants Brown, Cordova and Quintero in their official capacity are dismissed with prejudice.
3. No later than 20 days from the filing date of this Order, defendants Brown, Cordova and Quintero shall file an Answer to the Third Amended Complaint.
4. The matter shall be referred to the undersigned Magistrate Judge for further proceedings.
5. The Clerk shall serve copies of this Order on all parties.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.