UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 4, 2009
MICROSOFT CORPORATION, A WASHINGTON CORPORATION, PLAINTIFF,
A&S ELECTRONICS, INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, D/B/A TRUSTPRICE.COM; ALAN Z. LIN, AN INDIVIDUAL; AND THOMAS A. HINNEBERG, AN INDIVIDUAL, D/B/A PFMG, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claudia Wilken United States District Court Judge
ORDER AMENDING CASE MANAGEMENT ORDER (AMENDED)
THIS MATTER comes before the Court upon the Stipulation to Amend Case Management Order submitted by plaintiff Microsoft Corporation and defendants A&S Electronics, Inc., Alan Z. Lin and Thomas A. Hinneberg. Having considered the parties' Stipulation, and being fully advised, the Court hereby amends the Case Management Order to revise remaining case deadlines as follows:
* Completion of Fact Discovery: August 17, 2009
* Disclosure of Identities and Reports of Expert Witnesses: September 14, 2009
* Completion of Expert Discovery: October 14, 2009
* All case-dispositive motions to be heard at 2:00 p.m. on or before: December 17, 2009
* Date by which Plaintiff shall file dispositive motion for hearing on December 17, 2009: October 29, 2009
* Date by which Defendants' shall file opposition and any cross motion (contained within a single brief) for hearing on December 17, 2009: November 12, 2009
* Date by which Plaintiff shall file reply/opposition to cross motion (contained within a single brief ) for hearing on December 17, 2009: November 25, 2009
* Date by which Defendants shall file surreply for hearing on December 17, 2009: December 2, 2009
* Further Case Management Conference at 2:00 p.m. on: December 17, 2009
* Final Pretrial Conference at 2:00 p.m. on: July 20, 2010
* 5-day Jury Trial will begin at 8:30 a.m. on: August 9, 2010
PURSUANT TO STIPULATION, IT IS SO ORDERED.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that the foregoing document was served upon the following parties, by the means designated below, this 4th day of March, 2009.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.