UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
March 5, 2009
ALFRED BROWN, PLAINTIFF,
EDGAR CASTILLO, ET AL., DEFENDANTS
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Dennis L. Beck United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON STIPULATED MOTION REQUESTING MODIFICATION OF JANUARY 5, 2009 SCHEDULING ORDER
On February 25, 2009, Plaintiff filed a Stipulated Motion for Modification of Scheduling Order. After considering the motion and good cause appearing, Plaintiff's motion is HEREBY GRANTED and the Telephonic Scheduling Conference set for March 6, 2009 before the undersigned in HEREBY VACATED.
In accordance with this order, the new deadlines are as follows:
1) Jury Trial in this matter is set for July 13, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. before the Honorable Lawrence J. O'Neill;
2) Plaintiff's pretrial statement is due by May 6, 2009;
3) Defendants' pretrial statement is due by May 27, 2009;
4) Plaintiff's Motion for Attendance of Incarcerated Witnesses, as well as the necessary fees for service of subpoenas on witnesses pursuant to Fed.R.Civ.P. 45, are due by May 6, 2009; and
5) Telephonic Trial Confirmation Hearing is to take place on June 5, 2009 at 8:15 a.m before the Honorable Lawrence. J. O'Neill.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.