IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 5, 2009
BOBBY JOE BREWER III, PLAINTIFF,
CITY OF FAIRFIELD, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The status conference was submitted on the papers in light of plaintiff's incarceration. Upon consideration of the status report on file in this action, and good cause appearing therefor, THE COURT ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Initial disclosures under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(1) shall be made within thirty days from the date of this order.
2. Discovery, including the hearing of discovery motions, shall be completed by October 14, 2009. Discovery motions, if needed, shall be filed in accordance with Local Rule 37-251. Expert disclosures shall be made in compliance with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(2).
3. Dispositive motions, other than discovery motions, shall be noticed to be heard by December 9, 2009.
4. The pretrial conference is set for February 1, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. before the Honorable Frank C. Damrell. Pretrial statements shall be filed in accordance with Local Rule 16-281.
5. Trial of this matter is set for March 30, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. before the Honorable Frank C. Damrell. The parties shall file trial briefs in accordance with Local Rule 16-285.
6. Plaintiff has requested the court direct defendant to produce documents. Plaintiff is advised that the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure are applicable in this action, which include rules related to the production of documents.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.