IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 16, 2009
GARRISON S. JOHNSON, PLAINTIFF,
W. J. SULLIVAN, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Arthur L. Alarcón United States Circuit Judge Sitting by Designation
Defendants' motion to modify the scheduling order to afford the parties time to complete settlement negotiations and discovery (doc. 187) is HEREBY GRANTED.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the trial and pretrial dates are rescheduled as follows:
1. Discovery shall be completed on or before May 15, 2009.
2. All pretrial motions are due on or before May 31, 2009.
3. Plaintiff's pretrial statement is due on or before June 1, 2009.
4. Defendants' pretrial statement is due on or before June 8, 2009.
5. Pretrial conference is set for June 23, 2009 on the file only, without appearance by either party.
6. This matter is now set for jury trial before the Honorable Arthur L. Alarcón on July 14, 2009 at 9:00 a.m. in Courtroom 8 on the 6th Floor.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.