UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA SACRAMENTO DIVISION
March 23, 2009
RACHELLE M. EDWARDS, INDIVIDUALLY, AND AS GUARDIAN AD LITEM FOR KIMBERLEE EDWARDS, LYDIA EDWARDS, DANIELLE EDWARDS AND SEAN EDWARDS, MINORS, PLAINTIFFS,
RICHARD JOHN LOCKHART, DAIMLERCHRYSLER CORPORATION, DAIMLERCHRYSLER MOTORS COMPANY, LLC, DAIMLERCHRYSLER NORTH AMERICA HOLDING CORPORATION AND DOES ONE THROUGH ONE HUNDRED, INCLUSIVE, AND EACH OF THEM, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
AND RELATED CROSS ACTION
ORDER TO DEPOSIT MONEY INTO BLOCKED ACCOUNT FOR DANIELLE EDWARDS re LOCKHART SETTLEMENT
1. The petition of RACHELLE EDW ARDS as guardian ad litem of DANIELLE EDW ARDS to deposit funds from the settlem ent with defendant Lockhart in a blocked account or blocked accounts cam e on for hearing on March 23, 2009 at 9 a.m.
THE COURT ORDERS:
2. Money that belongs to DANIELLE EDW ARDS shall be deposited in an interest-bearing, federally insured blocked account or accounts.
3. Each account shall indicate the nam e of the minor or other person who owns the account.
4. The total am ount authorized for deposit, including any accrued interest, is: $5,761.51 to a blocked FDIC insured bank account in the name of "Rachelle Edwards, as Guardian ad litem of Danielle Edwards."
The blocked account or accounts belong to a m inor. The minor was born on September 26, 2002 . No withdrawals of principal or interest shall be m ade from the blocked account or accounts without a written order under this case name and num ber, signed by a judge, and bearing the seal of this court, until the minor attains the age of 18 years. W hen the minor attains the age of 18 years, the depository, without further order of this Court, is authorized and directed to pay by check or draft directly to the form er minor, upon proper dem and, all moneys including interest deposited under this order. The money on deposit is not subject to escheat.
6. The petitioner and the petitioner's attorney, if any, shall deliver a copy of this order to each depository in which funds are deposited under this order. The depository's acknowledgment of receipt of the order and the funds shall be filed with this court within 15 days of deposit.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.