The opinion of the court was delivered by: Stephen Reinhardt Untied States Circuit Judge
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT COMPOSED OF THREE JUDGES PURSUANT TO SECTION 2284, TITLE 28 UNITED STATES CODE
STIPULATION OF PARTIES AND PROPOSED ORDER DISMISSING BOB MARGETT AND RICHARD ACKERMAN AS INTERVENORS
1. This Court granted Senators Bob Margett and Richard Ackerman intervening party status for purposes of opposing the issuance of a prisoner release order under consideration by this Three-Judge Court pursuant to the Prison Litigation Reform Act, 18 U.S.C. 3626 et seq.; and,
2. Senators Bob Margett and Richard Ackerman have evaluated whether their continued participation as Legislator Intervenors is necessary given the current posture of the case and the participation of numerous other Legislator Intervenors.
3. Senators Bob Margett and Richard Ackerman, through their counsel, have contacted legal counsel for Plaintiffs, Defendants, and Intervenor representatives as of March 23, 2009, to obtain consent to their withdrawal; and,
4. Plaintiffs, Defendants and Intervenor representatives have stipulated to dismissing Senators Bob Margett and Richard Ackerman as intervenors in the proceedings now before this Three-Judge Court; and,
5. Senators Bob Margett and Richard Ackerman request this Three-Judge Court order them dismissed, with prejudice, as intervenors in CIV 5-90- 0520 LKK JFM P and No. C01-1341 TEH, as those cases are now pending before this Three-Judge Court.
AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP CHAD STEGEMAN Attorneys for Assembly and Senate Republican Intervenors
ANNE L. KECK Deputy County Counsel Attorney for Sonoma County Intervenors
THERESA J. FUENTES Deputy County Counsel Attorneys for County Intervenors
WILLIAM MITCHELL Assistant District Attorney Attorneys for District ...