UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
March 24, 2009
ROGER ANDRIOLA PLAINTIFF,
STEVE PARKS, FLANNERY AND RECREATION, OPEN SPACE, PARK RANGER STEVE FLANNERY, PARK RANGER J. BROWNE, PARK RANGER THOMAS HOFSOMMER, PARK RANGER ASSISTANT JOHN HAIRE, AND DOES 1 THROUGH 25 INCLUSIVE; DEFENDANTS
ORDER RE: COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO STIPULATION OF DISMISSAL OF DEPARTMENT OF REGIONAL FOR DISMISSAL OF DEFENDANT COUNTY OF SACRAMENTO FROM THE FIRST SECOND AND THIRD CAUSES OF ACTION
Good cause having been found and the parties having stipulated to such the Court hereby orders that:
1. Steve Flannery is hereby dismissed from the case with prejudice;
2. Defendant County of Sacramento is hereby dismissed as a defendant from plaintiff's First and Second Causes of Action alleging Violation of 42 USC 1983/Fourth Amendment with prejudice;
3. Plaintiff's Third Cause of Action is hereby dismissed with prejudice.
4. All other causes of action brought by the Plaintiff in his complaint against defendants Park Ranger J. Browne, Park Ranger Hofsommer and the County of Sacramento shall remain pending further litigation or order of the Court.
5. The Motion for Summary Judgment scheduled for April 6, 2009 is hereby taken off calendar by the Court.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.