The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable J. Fogel United States Judge
STIPULATION TO CONTINUE INITIAL CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE & [PROPOSED] ORDER
Plaintiff, and Defendant, through their counsel, hereby stipulate as follows:
1. Plaintiff filed the Complaint on November 20, 2008.
2. Plaintiff made several attempts to serve the Defendant, but soon realized the address at which Plaintiff was attempting service was not correct. Plaintiff corrected this error and properly served the Defendant at his place of business on February 23, 2009.
3. After receiving no response to the complaint, Plaintiff contacted Defendant to determine when a response would be made.
4. Defendant stated that he was still in the process of securing counsel, and put Plaintiff into contact with counsel.
5. Counsel have now had the chance to confer regarding this matter, and Parties assure this court the matter moving forward, but Defense counsel requires some time to become familiar with the matter at hand.
6. Furthermore, Parties both indicated a desire to resolve this issue as promptly as possible and feel prompt resolution may be feasible.
7. To that end, Parties would like to respectfully request that the court continue this matter.
8. As such, parties stipulate to continue the Initial Case Management Conference currently scheduled on April 17, 2009 to a May 22, 2009.
ADAM PEDERSEN Attorney for Plaintiffs Anthony D. Prince Attorney for Defendants
Pursuant to party's stipulation, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Initial Case Management Conference currently scheduled on April 17, 2009 be ...