IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
April 16, 2009
TELICIA BENSON, PLAINTIFF,
CALIFORNIA CORRECTIONAL PEACE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION,*FN1 DEFENDANT.
A status conference was held in this matter on April 16, 2009 before the undersigned. This action is proceeding before the undersigned pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 636(c). Plaintiff appeared in propria persona. James W. Henderson, Jr., appeared for defendant California Correctional Peace Officers Association. Upon consideration of the status reports on file in this action, discussion of plaintiff and counsel and good cause appearing therefor, THE COURT ORDERS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Initial disclosures under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(1) shall be made within thirty days from the date of this order.
2. Discovery, including the hearing of discovery motions, shall be completed by November 19, 2009.
3. Dispositive motions, other than discovery motions, shall be noticed to be heard by January 21, 2010.
4. The pretrial conference is set for April 15, 2010 at 1:30 p.m. before the undersigned. Pretrial statements shall be filed in accordance with Local Rule 16-281.
5. Court trial of this matter is set for June 21, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. before the undersigned. The parties shall file trial briefs in accordance with Local Rule 16-285.
6. The parties shall exchange lists of expert witnesses no later than ninety days before trial. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(a)(2)(C). The parties are reminded of their obligation to supplement these disclosures when required under Fed. R. Civ. P. 26(e)(1).
7. The Clerk of the Court is directed to change the caption of this case as set forth above. (See n.1 at 1.)