UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA FRESNO DIVISION
May 11, 2009
TIGER CENTURY AIRCRAFT, A NEVADA CORPORATION PLAINTIFF,
CALSPAN CORPORATION, A NEW YORK CORPORATION, DEFENDANT
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Honorable Oliver W. Wanger United States District Judge
STIPULATION FOR LEAVE TO AMEND THE COMPLAINT AND TO CONTINUE SCHEDULING CONFERENCE AND ORDER
Defendant Calspan Corporation and Plaintiff Tiger Century Aircraft agree to meet on May 13 to discuss settlement and hereby stipulate and respectfully request that the Court order that:
1. The scheduling conference now scheduled for May 8th shall be continued to August 14, 2009 at 8:15 AM in department 3.
2. Plaintiff be granted leave to file a second amended complaint that may withdraw some of its claims for relief as well as add other claims, including without limitation claims for damages.
3. Plaintiff shall file the second amended complaint by no later than June 12, 2009.
4. Defendant shall file an answer, motion, or other pleading responding to the amended complaint by no later than June 26, 2009.
5. Plaintiff shall file an answer, motion or other pleading responding to the counterclaim, if any is filed, by no later than July 3, 2009.
DATED this 7th day of May 2009.
It is so ordered.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.