IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA
May 14, 2009
GENE WILLIAM SLOAN; BERT U. SLOAN; JOHN OMAR SLOAN; TAMMY SLOAN; DEANA SLOAN CAMPBELL; TONYA SLOAN RODRIGUEZ; ALLEN SLOAN; MELODY SLOAN; JEFFREY SLOAN; GODFREY SLOAN; LINDA SLOAN; TASHEENA SLOAN; RACHEL SLOAN; ANGELA CAMPBELL; AARON CAMPBELL; ART GONZALEZ; GENE GONZALEZ, PLAINTIFFS,
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR; BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Garland E. Burrell, Jr. United States District Judge
STATUS (PRETRIAL SCHEDULING) ORDER
The parties' Joint Status Report filed on May 4, 2009, states "this case will be resolved on motion and that a trial will not be necessary." Therefore, the status (pretrial scheduling) conference scheduled for May 18, 2009, is vacated and motions are scheduled as follows:
1. Defendants' motion to dismiss and/or motion for summary judgment shall be filed no later than July 20, 2009;
2. Plaintiffs' opposition and cross-motion for summary judgment shall be filed no later than August 10, 2009;
3. Defendants' reply and opposition to Plaintiffs' cross-motion shall be filed no later than August 24, 2009;
4. Plaintiffs' reply shall be filed no later than September 8, 2009;
5. The motions will be heard commencing at 9:00 a.m. on September 28, 2009, in Courtroom 10.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.