The opinion of the court was delivered by: Barry M. Kurren United States Magistrate Judge
Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16 and LR 16.2, a scheduling conference was held on May 13, 2009, before the Honorable Barry M. Kurren, United States Magistrate Judge. Participating by phone were John Parker, Esq. for Plaintiff and Anthony Paul O'Brien, Esq. for Defendants.
Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(e) and LR 16.3, the Court enters this scheduling conference order:
TRIAL AND PRETRIAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULING:
1. JURY trial in this matter will commence on June 29, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. (Hawaii time) [Judge to be determined, based on whether parties consent to proceed before a magistrate judge].
2. A final pretrial conference shall be held on May 18, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. (Hawaii time) before the Honorable Barry M. Kurren, United States Magistrate Judge.
4. Pursuant to LR 16.6, each party herein shall serve and file a separate final pretrial statement by May 11, 2010.
5. All motions to join additional parties or to amend the pleadings shall be filed by November 27, 2009.
6. Other non-dispositive motions, except for motions in limine and discovery motions, shall be filed by March 31, 2010.
7. Motion to Dismiss for Failure to Exhaust shall be filed by June 30, 2009. Dispositive motions shall be filed by February 26, 2010.
8. Motions in limine shall be filed by June 8, 2010.
Any opposition memorandum to a motion in limine shall be filed ...